Perfect Piano is an intelligent piano simulator designed for Android phones and tablets. With in-built genuine piano timbre, this app can teach you how to play the piano and amuse you at the same time!
[ Intelligent Keyboard ]
• 88-key piano keyboard
• Single-row mode; Double-row mode; Dual players; Chords mode
• Multitouch screen support
• Force touch
• Keyboard width adjustment
• Multiple in-built sound effects: Grand piano, Bright Piano, Music Box, Pipe Organ, Rhodes, Synthesiser
• MIDI and ACC audio recording
• Direct sharing of recording file or set as ringtone
• OpenSL ES low latency audio support (beta)
[ Learn to Play ]
• Learn thousands of popular music scores
• Three guidance patterns: falling note, waterfall, music sheet (stave)
• Three play modes: auto play, semi-auto play, note pause
• Left & right hand setup
• A->B loop
• Speed adjustment
• Difficulty adjustment
[ Multiplayer Connection & Competition ]
• Play the piano with other players from all over the world
• Make friends
• Real-time online chat
• Weekly new song challenge ranking
• Create guilds
[ Support USB MIDI Keyboard ]
• Supports standard General MIDI protocol and allows the connection of MIDI keyboard (such as YAMAHA P105, Roland F-120, Xkey, etc.) through USB interface
• Perfectly control the piano, play, record and compete via external MIDI keyboard
• Note: this function is only available for Android version 3.1 or higher and supports USB Host with the connection of USB OTG lines.
[ Support Timbre Plug-ins ]
• Timbre plug-ins are free to download and install, such as bass, electric guitar, wooden guitar, flute, saxophone, electronic keyboard, violin, chord, xylophone and harp.
[ Piano Widget ]
• A small piano widget for your home screen. You can play music any time without opening the App.
If you have any questions regarding the use of app, please contact us:
• Feedback: email@example.com
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PerfectPiano
Let’s rock and roll!
1. Add reverb effect.
2. Add sustain pedal feature.
Copyright© 2019 DownloadAndroids